Re: [activities] Re: [SLUG] Motion to be put at the AGM: Wind up SLUG

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 1 March 2011 12:11, Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> A couple of questions:
>> What is the individual membership fee to join Linux Australia?
>
> $0. I think attendees to Linux.conf.au are automatically added to LA
> membership,

LCA attendees are given the option to join when they sign up for LCA,
but actually taking advantage of the offer requires ticking a box.

You can also apply to join at any time (at least, any time the website
is active, which doesn't seem to include right now) by visiting the
signup page at https://www.linux.org.au/membership/?page=signup