Re: [activities] What to put into an LDAP talk?

Dear Folks,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 10:04:10AM +1000, Lindsay Holmwood wrote:
> Also, I wouldn't mind hearing about the Fedora Directory Server[1]
> project if you know anything about it. Looks rather interesting.

I know no more about it than you, but it looks really fabulous, and
more feature-complete than openldap.  The multi-master replication
looks as if it would be very useful.
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in