SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [activities] What to put into an LDAP talk?
- To: activities@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [activities] What to put into an LDAP talk?
- From: Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:04:10 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (X11/20050404)
Nick Urbanik wrote:
War stories would be awesome. Really, just throw in anything you think'd
be interesting when you've run out of suggestions from us. :-)
Okay, but I would prefer the war stories if I were a listener, since
there are some things that I wish I had known before I started. But
yes, I will certainly talk about the point of doing it!
Also, I wouldn't mind hearing about the Fedora Directory Server
project if you know anything about it. Looks rather interesting.