Re: [activities] What to put into an LDAP talk?

Dear Folks,

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 06:56:38PM +1000, Del wrote:
> Nick Urbanik wrote:
> >Dear Folks,
> >
> >At the last meeting, some people wanted a talk about LDAP.  I am
> >offering to do that.  I've put a list of proposed topics in
> >http://wiki.slug.org.au/wiki/SpeakerWannabe#LDAP
> >
> >Please tell me if you want any topics covered in particular, and if
> >you want any particular topics _not_ to be covered.
>
> Graphical tools, e.g. GQ and directory_administrator.

In other words, that is what you _don't_ want me to talk about?  I
hope so, since I have very litte experience with them!
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in