Re: [activities] What to put into an LDAP talk?

Dear Folks,

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 07:40:52PM +1000, Chris Deigan wrote:
> quote("Bruce Badger");
> >For myself I'd not like to dwell on how to install (or even build) an
> >LDAP service (apt-get can do that fine, well, for OpenLDAP), but rather
> >on how to work out how to use the service.
>
> I'd say a brief overview of config then go through all cool things you
> can plug in to ldap. :)

Okay, but I would prefer the war stories if I were a listener, since
there are some things that I wish I had known before I started.  But
yes, I will certainly talk about the point of doing it!

--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in