SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [activities] Installfest prep: equipment
- To: activities@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [activities] Installfest prep: equipment
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:41:18 +1000
- Reply-by: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:49:14 +1000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040803i
This one time, at band camp, Peter Hardy wrote:
>- Tea/coffee. The SLUG urn is in the back of my car. I'll bring the
>usual meeting supplies (tea, coffee, coke, biscuits).
>- Sticky labels for borrowed gear that doesn't already have one. I know
>SLUG currently doesn't have any of these.
>- Tape. I think the bag's running low on masking tape, again could Chris
>please check? Wider tape for OHS-ifying cables is needed too.
>- Blank CDs. Jan mentioned picking up a spindle to burn more Knoppix
remember to grab a receipt for all fest purchases on behalf of slug...