SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [activities] SLUG Meeting Muster: January 2004
- To: activities@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [activities] SLUG Meeting Muster: January 2004
- From: Mary Gardiner <mary-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:43:19 +1100
- User-agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206+cvs20040105i
On Wed, Jan 28, 2004, Peter Hardy wrote:
> Jan Schmidt / other committee members:
> Arriving @ UTS around 6 to ensure room is open.
I can't do this, since I can't get away from here early enough to be in
the city by 6. I hope another ctte member can :)
I will get tea/coffee stuff though -- although should I bother with
milk/tea/coffee given The Urn Situation?
 We normally use the UTS coffee cart urns, but the coffee cart
doesn't run during break.